Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From out of the Ashes..

I am back from my extended absent.  I have moved to another city, stated my own business selling Thirty-One Gifts, (you can check the products here,) and I am just now getting back into the routine of things. My daughter has started First grade, so it has given me some extended time during the day to work on my genealogy and sort out my backlog of genealogical piles, at least that is the plan.

Since moving back in June, to my new house, I was able to attend a family reunion in July and I restarted the Family Newsletter. If you are interested in getting on the mailing list for The Chronicles of the Smith-Sloan Family newsletter, please contact me. I am happy to report that, my new office is twice the size of my old office and I am looking foreword to the day when I everything is updated, unpacked and organized.

I was also able to connect to some new cousins and research some new leads, which I will share on here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment