Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday: Hazel V. Smith

For the next couple of weeks, I will be featuring photos from Toone's Chapel Cemetery, in Tulip, Arkansas in my Tombstone Tuesdays Posts. I took these pictures back in 2004, so the quality isn't that great. Most of the people buried in the cemetery are related to me or my family.

Rest in Peace
Mother
Hazel V. Smith
1906 -1981
Hazel V. Smith nee Sloane was the first child of William Andrew Wesley Sloane & Mary Bertha Smith. She was born on 14 November 1906 in Tulip, Dallas County, Arkansas. Hazel met and later married Eddy J. Smith on 20 September 1929 in Dallas County, Arkansas. To this union was born nine, make that thirteen children, all are living except for one five. Hazel died at the age of 75, in August of 1981 in Malvern, Hot Spring County, Arkansas. Hazel was my Great Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment